Something about what it’s like to work here and the culture we’re cultivating here in the office and with our partners across the globe.
But above all, we’re about our people. We’re building a diverse team of talented, knowledgeable, and creative people who are excited about our role in the life sciences. People who enjoy working with each other, supporting one another, and learning from each other in the process. We want to create great and meaningful things together and have an amazing time while doing it.
Our people define who we are, and we care deeply about their happiness and their future.
Our Core Values
LAUGH EVERY DAY!
- We brew our own beer.
- The opportunity to learn from and collaborate with decades of unmatched life science communications & advisory expertise.
- Free Boston Museum of Science passes. (Doug’s on the board.)
- MassBio memberships for everyone.
- We have offices in Boston & Munich, and we like to visit each other often.
- We are dog lovers! (And look for opportunities to get our fur babies together whenever we can.)
- Doug’s wife Amy cooks us amazing meals from time to time. (They’re honestly quite excellent.)
- Unlimited Vacation Time.
- Also, we brew our own beer.