MacDougall only stores the following information that we learn about your visit to the MacDougall website:
- the domain name from which you access the internet;
- the date and time you access the website;
- the pages you peruse and files you access; and
- the internet address of the website from which you direct-linked to the MacDougall website.
This information is used to measure the number of visitors to the various sections of the MacDougall website and to help make the website more useful to visitors. Unless it is specifically stated otherwise, no additional information will be collected about you.
MacDougall only collects personally identifiable data such as your name, address, telephone number or email address when you voluntarily submit it to MacDougall. This information may be used by MacDougall personnel for the purpose for which you submitted it to us, such as to respond to your inquiry, as a means to contact you to obtain more information or to improve this website. The data will not be transferred outside the company without your prior consent, but may be used within MacDougall or by a company acting as an agent of MacDougall for processing and mailing purposes.
MacDougall maintains the data collected in an electronic database of voluntarily submitted personally identifiable information. While MacDougall makes every reasonable effort to protect the information collected through its website, please be aware that there is always some risk involved when submitting data over the Internet.
When inquiries are e-mailed to MacDougall, the e-mail is stored as well as the e-mail address information so that responses may be made electronically. Unless otherwise required by statute, MacDougall does not publicly identify who sends questions or comments to the website.
Link to Third-Party Sites
All trademarks and product names are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained in our website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademarks or logos.
Intellectual Property Rights
All contents of this website are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights, and may not be modified, distributed, posted or transmitted without our prior written consent. You may download material from our website for your own personal, non-commercial use only. No copyright notices, other intellectual property or legal notices or other identifying information may be removed from downloaded materials. You may not download material from our website for any other purpose without our prior written consent.
MacDougall assumes no liability for the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of the information on the website. MacDougall maintains the right to update the materials of this website at any time, without notice. Moreover, MacDougall shall not be responsible for website errors due to mechanical, technical or functional failure. MacDougall maintains this website from within the United States and is not liable for representation of materials and information outside of the United States.
- 4 Tips to Prepare Your Public Biotech for its Q2 Earnings Announcement
- 5 Tips to Ensure Your Biotech Company Is Media Interview Ready
- ASGCT Recap: A Wave of Cell & Gene Therapy Innovation
- Bear Market, Correction Phase or Back to Fundamentals: How Biotechs Can Set Themselves Up for Success
- Biopharma’s Role and Opportunity in Disease Awareness and Patient Advocacy
- Biotech Taking a Wait-and-See Attitude to JPM Week
- Challenges and Takeaways of Debuting in a Pandemic
- Communicating Around Scientific Conferences and Medical Meetings
- Content is King - Today More than Ever Before, and Biotech Should Be No Exception
- Demystifying “Creative”: Why Branding Matters
- Digital Health Transformed by a Pandemic
- Drafting a Strong Form S-1: Crucial for Biotechs Eyeing a 2024 IPO
- Employee Communication During Times of Turmoil
- Employee Engagement and Retention
- ESG Communications for Biotechs
- Fierce Biotech’s The Top Line Podcast: Is Your Biotech Ready for 2023?
- From the Lab to Launch: How to Prepare Your Biotech for a Successful Debut
- Hosting a Successful Virtual Event
- How to Prepare Your Life Sciences Company for a Successful Non-deal Roadshow
- How to Stay Visible Between Announcements
- JP Morgan Healthcare Conference Poised to Set the Tone for 2023
- JPM Q&A with MacDougall Leadership
- Leveraging Internal Communications in the Move Back to the Office
- MacDougall Launches New Biotech Communications Workshop for C-Suite Executives
- MacDougall Names New Managing Partners
- Mid-Year Review: Assessing Your Biotech Company’s Needs Following Q2 Earnings
- Musings About MacDougall: Celebrating 20 Years In Biotech Advising
- Onwards and Upwards: Navigating a Turbulent Market with Purpose
- Predicting the Unpredictable: How to Establish an Effective Crisis Communications Strategy
- Realizing A Biotech’s Goals Using Social Media
- Science Communications During and After COVID-19
- Scientists in the Spotlight
- Sector Roars Ahead, But 2022 Will Be One To Watch For Public Biotechs
- Should You Focus on Repositioning and Rebranding Your Biotech Company?
- Strategies for Biotechs to Capitalize on Downtime Between Announcements
- Summer 2020 Life Science Investor Relations
- The Growing Role of Public Affairs in the Life Sciences Industry
- The Power of a Well-Crafted Website for Life Sciences Companies
- What Are Biotech Investors Looking For In A Pitch Deck?
- What Is Video Good For?
- What Should Biotechs Consider Before Diving Into ChatGPT?
- Conference Calendar
- Contact Us
- Meet The Team
- Our Services
- Our Work
- What We Do
- Who We Are